Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Day!

 Alright, so I only have about eight or so minutes left before my time on this library computer is up, but I wanted to seize the opportunity to write on the blog before the day ends!  This will be a good opportunity to "simplify and intensify" I suppose.
  The last two days have been just meetings.  My companion and I have been split apart and out of our area for the majority of our waking hours these days.  As we were driving back to Petaluma, Elder Millard exclaimed, "I miss our area!! I'm trunkie for Petaluma!!" 
 I realized his feelings mirrored mine; I missed our area!  I missed our people, I missed working there.  Two days, not even full days, away from preaching our Savior's gospel, and we were homesick for Petaluma.
 I reflected once more on the promise in the beginning of Preach My Gospel, "More happiness awaits you than you have ever experienced as you labor among His children."
 That promise is true!  I testify that nothing brings more lasting happiness and peace than to do the Lord's work among His children.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment